Thursday, 27 August at 9am!
DURING OUR OPEN MORNING YOU WILL DISCOVER:
- A Pre-Prep to Year 12 community that is warm, inviting and a place to belong! It takes a community to raise a child and we cherish open communication and parent involvement.
- Excellence in teaching that is nurtured through regular staff training, a collaborative approach and partnerships with organisations such as the Grattan Institute, several Queensland universities and apprenticeship partners.
- Holistic education that provides numerous opportunities to sing, act, present, perform, excel in sport and display talent on different platforms. Every student has a voice and chance to participate.
- Value driven leadership. The College House system provides students with mentoring and accountability while Pastoral Care help students grow in resilience with ongoing support.
- Education that is Christ-centred. Regular devotions, Christian based teaching, clubs and a College Chaplain all support our Christian values.
Learn more about our new Middle and Secondary campus
Brisbane Christian College has recently acquired our new Middle and Secondary Campus opening in 2016! This is a great opportunity to learn about our new facilities and planned Middle and Secondary School program!
Book your spot at our next Open Event!
Open Events are the the perfect opportunity for you to sit down and have a chat with our staff and College Principal, Mr Sean Morrison, have a look behind the scenes into one of our classrooms and take a tour of our College. It is a no-pressure way to find out exactly what Brisbane Christian College is all about.
We would love the opportunity to meet you. If you would like to join us please book your place by filling in the form below or calling 07 3719 3102.
We look forward to seeing you there!