We consider it a privilege that you have chosen us as the preferred place of learning for your child.
Please use the online Application for Enrolment form to lodge your enrolment application for your child at Brisbane Christian College, ensuring that you attach the required documentation when requested. This paperwork is listed on the first page of the Applications for Enrolment.
Please be aware of the following:
- a separate application form must be completed per child
- a non-refundable fee of $100 will be charged per Domestic enrolment (Australian and New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents and students on a temporary visa)
- a non-refundable fee of $150 will be charged per International enrolment (Students on a 500 study visa)
- applications cannot proceed to the next step unless all the supporting documentation is received
- All requested documentation is to be submitted with the form for the application to progress. Please note professional reports for medical conditions and learning difficulties need to be as recent as possible. Reports older than two years will not be accepted.
- full and frank disclosure of the student’s health and medical/psychological background is required as a condition of initial or ongoing enrolment
- where a year level is at capacity, a full application is required to place your child on a waiting list
- an application is a prerequisite to admission but not a guarantee of admission.
Please also note that you will need to tick the ‘Standard Collection Notice’ box to commence the Application for Enrolment. Your email address will then be requested at the first step of the application to send a URL to you. This will allow you to continue the application at your convenience.
FOR PRE-PREP APPLICATIONS, please note the entry requirements:
Your child will need to be:
- between 3 to 4½ years as at 1st January
- toilet trained.