We consider it a privilege that you have chosen us as the preferred place of learning for your child.
Please use the online Application for Enrolment for to lodge your enrolment application for your child at Brisbane Christian College, ensuring that you attach the required documentation when requested. This paperwork is listed on the first page of the Applications for Enrolment.
Please be aware of the following:
- a separate application form must be completed per child
- a non-refundable fee of $50 will be charged per Domestic enrolment (Australian and New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents and students on a temporary visa)
- a non-refundable fee of $150 will be charged per International enrolment (Students on a 500 study visa)
- applications cannot proceed to the next step unless all the supporting documentation is received
- full and frank disclosure of the health and medical/psychological/psychological background of the student is required as a condition of initial or on-going enrolment.
- where a year level at capacity, a full application is required to place your child on a waiting list.
- an application is a prerequisite to admission but not a guarantee of admission.
Please also note that you will need to tick the ‘Standard Collection Notice’ box in order to commence the Application for Enrolment. Your email address will then be requested at the first step of the application so that a URL can be sent to you. This will allow you to continue the application at your convenience.